HELP NAME THIS SOUP.
Note: The follow recipe is for 3 people.
- 1/2 tomato
- One large potato
- Vegetable oil
- Optional: Chinese Chili Pepper Sauce
1. Cut half a tomato into little slices.
2. Cut one potato into little slices.
3. Put two tablespoons of vegetable oil into a wok.
4. Add tomato and potato slices into wok.
5. Stir/cook for two minutes.
6. Add five cups of water to wok.
Let the soup cook/boil while you proceed to the next step.
7. Put three-quarter cup flour into a small plate/shallow container.
8. Add two tablespoons of water to the flour.
9. Mix the flour with the water until it forms small curd-like flour balls.
(Similar to how you’d make scrambled eggs; forming a harder
substance from the egg white and yolk.)
10. Move the little flour balls/bits to a separate plate/shallow container.
11. Continue to add water to the original plate/shallow container until all the flour
has been made into little flour curds.
12. Pour all finished flour curds into the soup.
(Stir while adding)
13. Stir/Cook for three minutes.
14. Add one third a tablespoon of salt to soup.
15. Stir/Cook for approximately another 5 minutes.
Optional: Add Chinese Chili Pepper sauce on soup.
Thanks to everyone who put up with my horrible instructions!
I hope this turns out well for you.