- One medium-sized tomato
- Two eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Grounded black pepper (optional)
- Cut tomato into small chunks. Set aside.
- Break two eggs into bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 spoon of salt and 1/2 spoon of sugar to egg.
- Continue to mix thoroughly.
- Pour vegetable oil into pan (enough to form a thin layer
of oil coating the pan).
- Pour egg into pan and fry like you would
make scrambled eggs.
- Cook/fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes into pan.
- Cook for about another minute.
- Add 1 spoon of salt and 2 spoons of sugar into pan.
- Cook for approximately another 4 minutes.
- Pour into dish.
- Optional: Add grounded black pepper.
I understand those weren’t the best instructions. I just want to say that I’m far from being a professional
cook. This was the first recipe I learned from my mom. It’s good when you’re a university/college
student living on campus and need a simple dish to make for dinner.
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this recipe!